All my pro chem goodies- easily accessible.
We have always fit 2 cars in the garage, but now there is actual room to move around while they are in there. It is the BEST feeling. We found items we thought we lost, and swept around most nook and crannies. It is hard not having a basement but we are surviving. The only thing we have left to do, or should I say Dad has left to do, is rewire the outlet so it is closer to the fridge and not the hose/faucet. I think right now we would have a major danger issue if the hose would be turned on.
Pete also cleared out the field behind our house. Honeysuckle is a ridiculously annoying weed that sometimes ends up being a huge bush that is hard to kill. It is allover the back of our property and we have declared war on honeysuckle. Well, while Pete was back there he got poison ivy and possibly chigger bites. He protected himself against the rampant mosquito's with 30% deet, but not the other harmful items that live in the field. Poor Pete, I hope he feels better :(
Honeysuckle at its worse. This is a picture of someone else's yard, I unfortunately do not have a before picture but I feel ours was close to this.
While doing all this Nancy got to play with the one and only Munchkin. I personally think she enjoyed having her all to herself. Even though Nancy played with her, I think I still changed most of the diapers. Boy were they stinky! I wouldn't blame her for not wanting to change them - that is why she was promoted to GRAND parent.
On a side note I made a really yummy dinner on Friday. It's a pampered chef recipe, tilapia with pineapple salsa. Yummo! If anyone has the time, look it up and cook it, it's healthy and delicious. And you don't need all the fancy pampered chef tools, I did it without.
It was a great weekend and we loved having them here. Of course there were no pictures taken of Madison on my camera, only mom and dad's. What else is new.




No comments:
Post a Comment