Wednesday, September 22, 2010

26 weeks and going strong

At 26 weeks and 2 days into my pregnancy, I look forward to all of Madison's movements. I love the kicks, hiccups, and everything else (I am thinking there are some hip checks in there). I get a little disappointed when I don't feel them every so often and I am thinking I am going to miss them once she arrives. Bret and I personally love to watch a cell phone or tv remote bounce on my stomach when she moves.







I am also enjoying the purchasing of a whole new wardrobe. Granted this gets expensive but it is still fun and the clothes are SO comfortable. So here I am trying on my new wardrobe for Bret at around 25 and 1/2 weeks. I am guessing when I get a little bigger the clothes will fit a little better, they are still a little big and fall down. All in all this pregnancy is going fantastically well and I am completely enjoying it.

4 comments:

  1. Awww...thanks so much for the update. It's definitely a good way to keep us up to date with what's going on. You look great and I'm so glad your pregnancy is going well...and that Madison is giving you back some of what you gave your mother. Stay well and I'll be checking up on you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look BEAUUUUUTIFUL. miss and love!

    ginaespo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look and seem so happy! I love it, you are a beautiful mother to be! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your bump is getting bigger!! you have the cutest baby bump! :) thanks for sharing the blog with us, i look forward to lots of pictures and updates along the way!

    ReplyDelete