I personally find it absolutely incredible that animals have a sixth sense about pregnancy. Dogs I don't know come up and start sniffing out my belly like there is something going on. Bret and I firmly believe that the cats have known way before anyone else that I was pregnant and they have started acting different too. Figgy now cuddles on the couch and Fabio sleeps on the bed with us. We don't know if it is jealousy of Maddy or that they are just making sure I am alright, either way it is completely entertaining.
That being said Figgy is all over me with whatever I do. So on Sunday night I am coupon clipping (we have heard babies can get expensive) and Figgy of course plops himself right down in the middle of everything.
It was a big weekend of "fall cleaning", so he must have been exhausted. And yes that is my growing baby bump above! Side note: this was right around the time I found a coupon for 20% off any item at babies r us! Steal!


No comments:
Post a Comment