Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Madison Finally Came Home

On December 15, 2010 Madison finally came home. Since then it has been crazy with the holidays and a newborn.  Madison had her first doctors appointments, her first Christmas and New Years, all while entertaining  many visitors. 

Here we are leaving the hospital. Of course it was one of the coldest days of the year, I think it was around 10 degrees. 


This is on Christmas Eve, right after Madison had her first bath.  Personally I love holding her right after her bath, I feel she snuggles more.

On Christmas Eve we got a second visit from Maw Maw and Paw Paw.  Of course I was looking for other pictures on Christmas and I think they are on my mom's camera.  So I can't post any of those right now, oh well. 

After my parents left (who were here for 3.5 weeks and I have no pictures of), the Callahan family came down for a visit.  Here is Lia, who LOVED holding Madison and did not want to put her down. She looked like a pro holding her!
 And of course Brennen - who finally gave in and held the little one. Love his expression!
I think Madison was very excited to meet her cousins.  I only wish I had a picture of Larah (Lia and Brennen's 20 month old sister) running around our house.  It was truly an entertaining experience and so much fun.

All in all it has been a crazy yet enjoyable month. Now it just need to warm up so we can go outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment