So the little miss had her first adventure up to Northern KY February 23 for her Great Grandma's 84th birthday. While there she got to finally meet and be held by ALL of her Aunts and Uncles. I could see the excitement in their eyes, cause who wouldn't be excited to hold cute little Madison.
Uncle Rob and the little one

And the transition. They were so funny trying to figure out how to hand her off. Well it probably isn't that funny, but it makes Bret and I laugh because we were just like them before we had our one and only.
And Great Grandma Krift! I am not going to lie I got a littl teary when I saw her holding her. First I miss my Grandma and second Madison is really lucky to have 3 Great Grandparents. By the way Madison is Grandma's 25th Great Grandchild.



No comments:
Post a Comment