Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Madison's first trip to Nashville

Bret went out of town January 10 and I knew I didn't want to be alone with a newborn for a week, so Madison and I headed on down to Nashville for a visit with Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Kevin.  What a great week.  First Madison traveled well, second my mom had snow days all week, and third it was a nice chance to get out of the house. Cabin fever is running rampant in the Krift house.

Madison watching the Auburn and Oregon football game with Grandpa and Grandma.

Meeting Miss Kinsley Fae and the family.

 Kinsley LOVES baby Madison and I think she would have held her all day if Lakoln would have let her.  Unfortunately she is 2 years old and Lakoln was a little nervous with her daughter holding a 5 week old.  When Kinsley went down for her nap she was SO upset she couldn't sleep with Madison.  Too cute!


Napping with Grandma.  I guess it is exhausting taking care of a new born at any age. 

Madison did a lot of table top time and tummy time.  Basically this is when she lays on a table with someone standing over and her talking to her.  We think she loves it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment