We could always tell when Madison was happy even when she hadn't started to laugh yet. Now she is a non stop laughing machine. She knows it makes her mommy and daddy happy so she starts going and going and hopefully will never stop. The best part about it is that they sound like hiccups with a little laugh thrown in. So stinking cute!
The first time she really laughed was in the bath tub and Bret was in the other room. He heard it from the other room and came running in to catch the fabulous laugh. I of course then asked him to get the video camera, which after turning it on and what not, we only got a small amount of her laughing. Oh well, there will be tons of more opportunities. If I can figure out how to post the video, I will.
So I was going to post the video but decided not to because you see ALL of Madison in the tub. I don't want to ruin anything in her future by posting a video of her in the nude now. Sometimes I think as a society we share too much on the internet and I don't want this to be one of those times. I appreciate everyone understanding, after all, we all want the best for Madison.
No comments:
Post a Comment