Sunday, April 10, 2011

Thumb sucker

As gross as it will be when she gets older, sucking her thumb makes Madison happy now. It is kind of cute too. And to be honest, she self soothes and puts herself back to sleep.  If she wakes up in the middle of the night I am not going to wake her to put a pacifier back in. She sleeps a good 10-11 hours and I am not disturbing her.  Oh well, I will deal with breaking the disgusting habit when she is 4 or so. Ignore my double chin and the Iphone picture quality.

1 comment:

  1. Georgia has started to suck her thumb too. I keep taking it out and putting the paci in her moutt. She even sticks her thumb in the paci part like she is sucking it. I keep trying to get a photo but it doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete