Friday, July 29, 2011

What I've been doing instead of blogging.

We have had a very busy July, basically cause Bret has been traveling for most of it, mostly the weekends. 
1. Madison loves the water and the neighborhood kids. So one night I set up a sprinkler.


2. We stayed cool inside working on eating puffs and playing with the cats or in our exersaucer.

I love her facial expressions while trying to eat the puffs.
 
 

 Madison goes crazy in this thing!!! Jumping like a wild woman.

3. Madison and I went swimming with Jill and Kenzie. Of course 1 of the only pictures I got was of her sleeping on a towel by the pool.


4. We went and visited Maw Maw and Paw Paw while Bret was in LA.

Before we left.
 
Napping.
 Just happy as a clam.
 With her cousin Larah. 
 

5. We took a trip down to Nashville to see Grandma, Grandpa and Great Grandpa who was in town. We went swimming in the big girl pool.  Madison has become quite the little fish.

Playing with Great Grandpa.


Splashing around with Grandma. She wore a bathing suit the other days she went swimming.


So we are now waiting for Bret's travels to be over.  We have a couple more trips to go. Then life can get back to normal.  I told Madison we were going to hold off from spending the night at other places so she can sleep in her bed. She really loves it there.

1 comment:

  1. Alli! She is SO big and beautiful!!!!!!!! You are too of course, sorry not to focus on you, too. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete