Bret and I went to our last of the 10 weddings we were invited to this year. Bret's brother Ryan and his now wife Meagan got married on November 20 and they could not have look happier. The wedding was held at a church where Meagan's sister, parents, and grandparents were married and the reception was at the beautiful Bell Event Centre. It was a great time and a wonderful night celebrating love!
Of course I took some pictures. After all I was just shy of 35 weeks and all dressed up. Oh and we went to Bartini's in downtown Cincinnati after the reception and yes I was exhausted afterward. Here is Bret and I in the front of the bell centre.
The bride and I! I must have still been wearing my heels, I am usually not that much taller than Meagan.
The happy newlyweds! Side note - Bret rocked at his best man speech.
And of course... Bret's goddaughter Larah, love her curls. She is just too cute!





No comments:
Post a Comment