Tuesday, November 30, 2010

36 week check up

Bret and I were shocked to find out at our doctors appointment Monday morning that I am dilated 3 cm, 50% effaced and Madison is significantly low.  Dr. Onan seemed surprised and mentioned that we may not make it to our appointment to be induced on the 19th.  The doctor did say she doesn't think the baby will come this week but can not guarantee anything after that.  Bret and I know that I could stay like this for weeks, so we are just going to have to wait and see what this pregnancy brings. 

With all this being said I am keeping my work schedule the same, working until around the 15th of December. Bret's boss did suggest Bret cancel his trip to NY, which was planned for December 4-9.  I am just excited to have him home during this exciting holiday season!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Exciting!! I'm sure you couldn't be happier that Brett will be able to stay home with you now :-)

    ReplyDelete