It was a VERY windy day and unfortunately my hair was a victim of the weather.
She still has her blue eyes.
She was ready with her bucket!
Her first Easter bunny picture. He was so sweet, in the middle of the hunt he brought 2 eggs over and put them in her bucket.
We started hunting!
We got a total of 4 eggs. So proud of the button, she did a fantastic job at locating the eggs.
Family picture. Hopefully Easter Sunday will be a calmer day as far as weather goes.
The Callahan clan got gypped on the eggs. Only Larah got them. Silly Highand Heights park and rec people.
Group shot.
The best part of the whole day is when Bret comments: "it's over? it lasted only 2 minutes." Clearly he forgot that the older kids become vicious when it comes to collecting eggs. I had to yell at a kindergartner to protect Madison's 2 eggs. I felt a little bad, but I have to look out for my little one!











haha sounds like it was fun! you're such a good story teller! :-)
ReplyDelete