Mollie and Nelson have elightened me and I found out this weekend that my current phrase that I repeat far too much is "let's be honest." I say it WAY too much. It is awful. I guess I need my good friends around to point out stuff like this, so they need to visit more often.
On Saturday Madison and I joined Mollie, Nelson and Darcie for a swim at Aunt Judy's pool. Aunt Judy's youngest grandbaby is 7 years old and little Madison only benefited from this. She got tons of snuggles from Aunt Judy, which I could tell Madison loved. In fact this happens a lot, Madison benefits from people who haven't had a baby to snuggle with in a long time.
Once we were in the pool, it was a little rough at first. I think she would prefer the water temperature to be 85.
But then she started to enjoy it. Her head is still really tiny and so Nelson had to fashion her hat to where it wouldn't fall over her eyes.
She really enjoyed hanging with the girls.
Saturday was her first application of sunscreen, I could finally take her in the sun without completely freaking out. It was sooo hot that we did remain mostly in the shade, it helped a little.
A big thank you to the Gayne family for allowing us to borrow the float Madison lounged in. She thouroughly enjoyed it.
On a side note, before I was ever pregnant I swore I would neve wear a bikini again. Well I did wear one and after looking at these pictures, I stand by my previous statement. That is until I can look like I did at my wedding. So I need to bite the bullet and buy a new 1 piece that fits. Ugh.


No comments:
Post a Comment