Monday, October 31, 2011

The Halloween Parade

Madison had her first Halloween parade at school. Yay!!! My parents came to see her "walk" in it and she lit up when she saw us. I of course started crying from joy but she was just too cute to not cry.  I had such pride in my little baby.

It was raining so the parade was inside.  I got her "walking" in and then as she got closer.

Madison's 3 teachers were Alvin and the chipmunks.  Lauren (Theodore) is her lead teacher and tried to plump up like Theodore.  She got many questions on her belly (from others, not me!) and if she was pregnant.  She is not, opps. 

She is pointing at us!

 And then smiled when she was that excited to see us.  And no she didn't cry.

She wouldn't look at the camera, only her Grandma!

And of course, smiles for Grandma (in both pictures)!

No comments:

Post a Comment