Madison got to wear her adorable custom made Halloween shirt to school in the morning. You can clearly tell she gets just as excited about holidays as her mommy does.
I love holidays in general but I was exceptionally excited I got to make 3 costumes this year. I get really proud of the end product and we got to show all of them off, all of us together, on the day of Halloween. Bret and I wore our costumes to work but we felt incomplete without each other. I mean, what is a bee keeper without his bee? So Madison and I met Bret at work in costume and then finished off the day trick or treating together. It was fun to see the neighborhood out in costume, everyone looked great!
My favorite people before they left for work and school.
Our family picture at Bret's work.
In front of our house, just starting out trick or treating.
The decorations I made for the front yard this year. They were made out of milk jugs and Christmas lights, cheap and easy, score.
Bret's parents came down for part of the trick or treating! They got to see Madison in her costume and helped put her to bed.
It was a great Halloween and it was fun to see Madison all dressed up. I can't wait for next year.






No comments:
Post a Comment