Before we left I had to take pictures of Madison in her fall shirt! Our fantastic neighbor Melinda made it for us with her very fancy sewing machine. She looked adorable in it and I love it! A BIG thank you to Melinda!!
It is getting harder and harder to take pictures of her. Every time we get out the camera she crawls to it and us and this is what we get. I mean yes she looks cute, but I want the whole outfit not just her cute face.
And half the time she doesn't want to smile because of her teething. boo.
And she is sooo nosey, she wouldn't stop looking at the other people! I have no idea who she gets this from (I know it's me).
No smiles for daddy either.
Goofing around.
In the middle of the actual pumpkin patch with the pumpkin we picked. She really did like her pumpkin.
Teething! She won't keep anything out of her mouth.
Pretending to pick apples.
And with the goats. The munchkin LOVES animals and loved being near the goats. She is just so cute, I can't stand it.
And with her pumpkin. We love this photo. She is such a happy baby.







No comments:
Post a Comment