Sunday, October 9, 2011

Nancy, Pete and Kevin visit

Well they visited the weekend of September 23, but it was still fun! Bret was traveling again for work and didn't get in until that Saturday, so Friday it was just the four of us and Madison. Bret finally arrived Saturday morning and Madison was very excited to see him. Me too. It was great having him back, the house just feels different when he is gone.

So on Saturday Bret, my mom and Madison played like crazy. Madison's newest favorite hiding place is under the kitchen table and she giggled up a storm. They wore her out, which lead to a GREAT nap. I love when Madison naps well, happy baby, happy mom.


I made a green curry chicken potpie that Saturday night from the Martha Stewart living magazine. It was yummo. A little bit more work to prepare but a great dish that was a little different from the norm. I think everyone enjoyed it which always makes me happy. I don't have a picture of the dish, but trust me its green and you can find the recipe here.

I hated seeing all three of them go Sunday morning. I really hate living 3 and a half hours and a time zone away from them. I secretly think one day they will move here, but I know they never will. Oh well, it isn't that far of a drive. Thanks for a great weekend mom, dad and kev.

No comments:

Post a Comment