Monday, May 16, 2011

Finally pool weather!

On Thursday I came home from work and there was a "pool party" next door at the Gayne house.  I obviously raced upstairs and put Madison's bikini on. OBVIOUSLY.  She was too freaking cute in it.  So cute that I am mad that it isn't 88 degrees anymore and she has to wait to put it on again.  We posed her in a lounge chair, like she was sunning herself.  Again OBVIOUSLY. Madison really does tolerate us when it comes to taking her picture.  ANYWAY, please enjoy the cuteness you are about to see.



 Love the flirt look.
I sent pictures of Madison in her bikini to Bret and all of a sudden he was home! If I had known that it only takes a cute picture of Madison in a bathing suit to get him home from work at a decent time, I would have done it a long time ago.  This is what I sent to Bret.
Truly a doll baby. Oh she is slowly learning to sit by herself.  It lasts about 7-10 seconds. That will come later.

1 comment: