Madison spent Monday and Tuesday at home to get healthier. We figured even if she wasn't contagious she was still vulnerable to other germs (being only 12 lbs 11oz and so tiny) and so we kept her home. During these two days she and I have been working on taking longer naps. The 30 minute afternoon naps do not work for both of us. I've realized we found out the key to her going down for her nap easily is the routine of her pacifier and her snuggly bunny.
She got her bunny from our neighbors Mr Don and Ms Susan and she truly loves it. Madison loves it's soft cloth on her face and the rattle in the bunny's head. I put it under her arm and she holds it there but ultimately she tries to put the whole bunny in her mouth which leads to a giggle from both Bret and I. I've run into one problem and it's that the bunny doesnt have a name. I thought Daphne and Bret and my mom teased me for it, and there was a suggestion of Betty from my mom but I said no. Betsy is already taken by one of her toys. Do you all have any good ideas for a name?
I like Daphne! Very cute! And this picture is absurd... she is so freaking adorable!
ReplyDelete