Thursday, August 18, 2011

Chipmunk Classroom!

It was Madison's first day of her new classroom and boy was she excited! I am thrilled to have her in a 4 baby class instead of 10. She will be taking a better nap, and will be getting more attention, which means more hugs and more cuddles. Miss Lauren is her new teacher and she seems fantastic.  Scheduled, in control and loving! We are so happy.

 Madison's picture on her first day of school.  Her hair is getting so long and starting to wave or curl or whatever and I can't get it to do anything. A bow wouldn't stay in her hair that morning :(

After all her days at home with me (like a week) I did cry a little when she left.  I missed her and her presence in the house.  I also missed my routine with her, we had it down pat. But when you look at her, who wouldn't want to hang out with her all day? Her teacher is so lucky.

After Bret dropped her off, which he does every morning, he took a picture when she wasn't looking. She doesn't seem to miss being at home at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment