Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I love a Delta's wedding

I love when a Tri Delta gets married.  I see so many fantastic friends that I get to catch up with and it is always a fun and beautiful wedding.

Elise got married on her parents farm in Versailles on Saturday night and it was a picturesque setting.  Her colors yellow and coral, were beautiful summer colors that were accented gorgeously throughout the flowers and other little touches.  I loved being greeted by a server before the ceremony offering Arnold Palmers to quench the thirst of guests on the warm August evening. Eating a meal of chicken, corn pudding and veggies under the stars with strung lights overhead was a dream Kentucky wedding setting. Elise and Barry looked beautiful and everyone seemed to have a great time.  The band was a blast and the dessert of milk and cookies were a perfect final touch. Bret and I had a great time, please enjoy some of the pictures.

The ceremony under the trees.



Having a little too much fun or too much alcohol.

Singing Delta Love.  I love this tradition.

The newlyweds.

The bride and I. It was a very warm night by the end.

Congratulations to Barry and Elise Irvin! Enjoy your wonderful life ahead of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment