Friday, August 19, 2011

Halloween Costume Ideas

Bee and flower?
Owl?
Ice cream cone?
Bunny and Magician?
I dream of Jeanie?
Kitten or Frankie or Figgy or Fabio or Taco, anyone of the cats we know and love?

There are so many different options and I can't decide.  This is Madison's first halloween and it has to be perfect.  And I don't want to spend a lot of money and I want to make it myself, especially after my awesome prego costume last year. SO, I need to decide now, to get all the work started. I don't know what the weather is going to be like in 2.5 months to help make the decision, which only happens to be another stressor. So much to think about in my life, so much drama. Sigh.

Last year shout out! Total cost was around $10.

If anyone wants to help with suggestions, I would be more than happy to hear them. Madison's first Halloween needs to be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment