Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pinterest

So I am right now waiting patiently for the confirmation of my account from pinterest. I am waiting and waiting and still no account.  I can't repin anything that I am finding and loving because it's invite only and I don't have an account. Some fun things I have found so far.


This pumpkin tulle wreath.  I want to make it NOW- tis the season.



This twice baked potato casserole. Yummo.


These cheap DIY coasters. I can so do this and we need coasters.



A yummy looking rainbow cake. Which is now the most likely theme for Madison's 1st birthday party.




Need I go on? This is a fantastic website and I am waiting for an account so I can start MANY fun boards. A craft board, a food board, a DIY home board, a holiday board - xmas, halloween, valentine's day, fun kid activities board. I could go on and on.




No comments:

Post a Comment